Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Its a fact of life.

Its a fact of life that the grass is always "greener" on the other side. Everyone is always unhappy with what they have and they want what everyone else has.

Its a fact of life that boys are jerks. Them and their "damn boy penises" (cursing is allowed when quoting, especially when quoting grey's.)

Its a fact of life that there will never be enough money for bills or groceries but there will always be enough money to go rope.

Its a fact of life that I never fall for boys, I only fall for their families.

Its a fact of life that myself and people my age will have to work from the grave to finish paying off all our debt.

Its a fact of life that nothing will ever go as planned.

Its a fact of life that even if I made $100,000 a year instead of $9,754 a year I would still be broke... I would just work more. So please tell me, what's the point?

Its a fact of life that we hold other people to higher standards than what we hold ourselves to...

Its a fact of life that kids these days are spoiled rotten. They need a good strong beating out behind the barn.

Its a fact of life that all the great guys in the world are taken by the girls that are the reason for pools being chlorinated.

Its a fact of life that if you live in mena, ar you shouldn't have relations with the locals... STDs run a muck in polk county.

On that note, its a fact of life that when a girl is dating a gyn's son and gets an STD that the world is entitled to "rofl".

Its a fact of life that trig is the most ridiculous class ever required for any degree... as my teacher so graciously pointed out, you may need it if you ever become a nuclear engineer. Yeah, that's why I'm an ag science major.

Working is a fact of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment