Monday, July 19, 2010

Emily's Last hoorah!

It began last thursday. I woke up late and already knew the day was going to be one of THOSE days as I knew there was a trig test to be taken shortly after my 5ft vertical jump from my bed when I realized I'd over slept by about an hour. Made it to class at exactly 9:46. Late. Awesome.... 15+hours of homework/prep for the trig test + 2 hours spent trying to tell myself to breath + the teacher calling time before I'm done = hello begining to my awful weekend. After class the boy took me to Flying Burger for lunch. My salad sucked unlike last time which irked me. Then I had to go to work. I arrived at work to realize my phone was not on my person. I flew back across campus to Flying Burger to see if by some chance it was there... Nope. Went back to the business building to the classroom where my nightmares are fullfilled, not there either. Proceeded to clean out my car, not there. That covers everywhere I had been since I left home and I still hadn't found my phone. Crap. So I went back to work and did nothing. Went home to change to go watch Pilgrims Farms cut silage, we got there too late and missed it. Went to eat at West Shore. Ordered a steak and a margarita. Slurped down the first margarita long before my food came and got started on the next. My food came and my steak was rare not medium. GAG! Sent it back and ate my baked potato while gulping my margarita thinking surely the tequilla would kick in and save my day. Wrong. 20 minutes late my steak was not back to the table. I told the waitress just to charge me for my tater and drinks and we'd call it even. She apologizes and brings me my steak in a to go box with fries and informs me my entire tab has been cleared. Ok... cool. Free meal. That works. Get home and get completely chewed out for not being home by 7:30 as I had GUESSED we would be. I was not driving and last time I checked I didn't have a curfew. Guess I was wrong again. Climb into bed to hide from the rest of the day and wake up friday with a mile long list of things to do so we can leave for mena. I decided to heat up my free steak for lunch. Get it out of the box and turns out they still didn't send me a medium steak, they sent me a charcoaled black steak with a still pretty rare center. Seriously?Gah! The boy of course complains about the steak being burnt. What's new? Finally get everything loaded and ready and head to polk county with no way to contact the outside world when I get there. Oh joy. On the bright side of that I got my hair did by Betsy friday night and it turned out AWESOME!
Saturday me and Trav were supposed to go swimming. He ditched me for his friends, who can blame him? I don't really. He promised we'd hang out sunday because he's leaving this week to go back to tulsa. No big deal, works for me. Took Braxton to the boy's house to ride horses and swim. It was 102 degrees so we didn't go swimming, we waited for it to cool off so we could go ride. Went to saddle the horses and they were turned out. Screw that idea. So we took Braxton for a ride on the "bike" (aka four wheeler). He was plenty content with riding it over to see the horses and pet them. Went to look at the new stud... lovin me some Mr. Jess Perry. Let Braxton sit on Jody while we led him around. he was pretty impressed. Then we went to eat with Jason and Sarah. That was fun. Their new addition is just really cute! Brought Braxton to meet my grandparents, that was the first time he ever screamed about going somewhere with nanny and papa. It made me feel awful. so I promise him I'll see him in the morning and send him off screaming and climb in the car with myself in tears. We head out to the bar with some friends. The night starts off decently, double fisting long necks. And it all went down hill from there. Afte r the first 6 or maybe 8 beers and a shot of vodka we got this "bright" idea. Lets drink one of everything they have in the cooler... Great idea girls. What were we thinking? After that the boy drags me out of the bar and to the car where I proceed to be overly obnoxious. I can't remember why buy I smacked my friend's husband in the eye pretty good. He was impressed. Made it home about 3 a.m. where I proceeded to throw up for about 45 minutes straight. I think that's a record for me. Climbed into bed and thought I'd wake up just fine in the morning. Wrong again. Woke up about 9 hoping someone would hurry and put me out of my misery. No such luck. I proceeded to throw up and convulse until 4p.m. I then took a shower and drove out to my grandparents to see Braxton still not feeling up to anything. Told my mom why I didn't show up earlier in the day. She informed me that I'm "really f***ing stupid and deserve to feel that bad"... thanks mom. Trav then concurs and I wonder why I even bothered to make the hour long round trip. Loaded my stuff up and left about 6 to drive back to magnolia. Got to the boy's house where his dad proceeded to inform me that he also agreed with my mom. If anyone thinks that I hadn't already come to the same conclusion they are wrong and them saying it out loud only makes my head hurt worse. Made it back to magnolia about 10:30 with an awesome headache. Climbed into bed and hoped to never wake. Needless to say I've decided that saturday night will likely be my last hoorah. I can't feel that way ever again... I would surely pay someone to end it.
Woke up late again this morning and headed to trig to see my test score from thursday. Yep, that's what I figured. Made myself a 35%. I'm so proud I got 4 right! Left class and went to work which is always miserable. Came home and when the boy got home he proceeded to give me permission to cook supper before I go to town to work on my trig with a study group. I didn't move. He came back and asked when I was going to start cooking. I said "I'm not". He chewed me out. Guess what I made for supper. I didn't.... boys are jerks. Got all but 2 questions done on my trig project... proofs are the devil.
Now here I am... collecting phone numbers for my new phone. Which by the way... is pretty awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment