Sunday, May 31, 2009

Gotta love those weekends

So for the last month or 2 I've been going back to my home town on the weekends. Its cheaper and easier for me to go there because my entire family, the boy and his family and most of what we do is in or around me. And on top of that my car gets between 30 and 35 mpg and the boy's truck gets about 13. So naturally its makes more sense for me to go there than for the boy to come to the fort to see me.

I got off work thursday at 5 o'clock after an unusually busy day and drove straight to hatfield to get the boy. I got to his house about 7 and ate dinner with his family. We left about 7:30 to head to texarkana to watch Jason Boland and the Stragglers. They were pretty awesome. Plus we got to see some friends we haven't seen in a while. I had a great time. We got back to hatfield at 3 in the morning and the boy had to be at work at 7. What does this tell you? I have the most amazing boyfriend there is... how many girls have boyfriends that would take them to a concert 2 hours from home, buy her drinks, drive her home, have to get up 3 1/2 hours later and let her sleep in as late as she wants? I'm gonna guess not that many! After I got up friday I slowly got ready while watching tv then went to town to meet the boy and he took me to lunch! Yes... he is sweet. We ran around town and did nothing for a little while then went to his house and took a nap. And then went went to ride horses. He is amazing and he treats me SSSOOO great. I am so very thankful for him.
Saturday I raked hay all day and got super burnt while he built fence. By the time I was done raking hay I was so tired and not feeling good so I went home to take a shower. I was in such a weird mood. I wanted everyone to go away but at the same time I wanted the boy to just cuddle up with me. And I don't guess he was in a cuddle mood. It irritated me... ugh.
Today I didn't do a whole lot of anything. I laid around, cooked dinner and drove back to the fort so I can work tomorrow.

I hope I'm in a better mood tomorrow. I can't stand this mood crap. ugh....

No comments:

Post a Comment