Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Blah

The dishes may as well be stacked to the ceiling, I practically had to use the "stuff n close" method to shut my bedroom door for all the dirty clothes taking over my space, I was supposed to turn in my financial aid audit crap again today and agaian I didn't get to it... I was supposed to pack to go to mena, look for a second part time job, and go tan... Want to know what I got done today? I manage to sleep, throw up and watch tv... Completely worthless day. And I've got to work tomorrow and leave from work to go to mena. Why am I so dang sick?

I know I didn't say a whole lot, I just wanted to make it perfectly clear that I did nothing productive today and I'm not ashamed of that. So my apartment and its cleanliness have fallen by the way side for now. but its ok... I'll get to it eventually. I'm going to attempt to throw a load of laundry in the washer and go to sleep until the boy calls. Then go back to sleep...

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment